Roman Holiday Clubs
- Ask to be shown around if you wish after you check in. This will help you know your way around.
- We are a 21 and over club.
- Know the rules of the clubs, these are posted in each dressing room and at the check in desk. You are responsible to uphold these rules. For instance you MUST not participate in any sexual act in public view. If you want to play you must be in a room.
- Please have id and or valuables to put in a lock box. None of your personal information is recorded, but it is used to verify you are who you say you are. Roman Holiday respects your privacy, you will not be contacted in any way after leaving our clubs.
- We accept cash and all major credit cards.
- Know that once inside you will be approached. If you are afraid of intimate contact Roman Holiday may not be for you. Be polite when saying "NO". Please respect that "NO" means "NO."
- What to wear: We provide you a towel which is always in good taste. But if you have a liking for boxers, jock straps, some leather or nothing at all, wear what is desirable for you. However, cross dressing (drag) is not conducive to our atmosphere. Footwear? If you normally wear flip flops do it! We've seen it all boots, socks, sandals, tennis, and the most popular barefoot. Nudity is permitted in all wet areas and on the outdoor sundeck. A towel or other coverings are to be worn in all other public areas.
- We provide lube and condoms free of charge, for your protection.
- Roman Holiday is a clear alternative to the gay bar/club scene. Therefore we strictly adhere to a no drugs and no alcohol policy. We are a safe place to play and relax.
- If you wish to come as a couple as many guys do and occupy a room one man should rent the room and the other should rent a locker.
- Cell phones with built in cameras are treated as any other photographic device. Use of cell phone cameras is prohibited inside the clubs.
- ENJOY OUR CLUBS!!!